Wednesday 9 April 2014

SPRING HAUL

spring haul + youtube channel
april month 014
PHOTO SOURCE: MY OWN



Its been a really long time since ive sat down and written a blog post which is mainly down to the fact exams are starting and I literally hardly ever have any time to relax and write a blogpost. Also I would hate to upload a post which if didn't enjoy writing then I know you wouldn't probably enjoy reading it either! This post was originally meant to be a beauty favourites but I've decided ive been writing this blog for a while now and I feel the urge to up my game a bit and just put myself out there more I guess so I've taken the challenge on of making a small YouTube channel where I will vlog hauls and monthly favourites etc

Here is the video featuring the very famous blogger favourite ZARA eye dress(not sure of the actual name!!) as well clothes from ASOS, Urban Outfitters and shoes from Office. I would be so so grateful if you was to subscribe to my channel and share with friends or even just like the video. Also I now have the Depop App so feel free to follow me on that also (@hattyjanes)!



Lots of love,

Hatty x 



No comments:

Post a Comment