Friday 25 April 2014

OOTD

ootd #1
april month 014
PHOTO SOURCE: MY OWN




(Roll Neck- George at Asda, Checked Plaid Shirt - Wrangler Vintage, Out From Under Kimberly Peep Toe Shoes in Black from Urban Outfitters, Joni Jeans at Topshop, Belt - Charity Shop, White Clutch - H&M, Sunglasses - H&M).

Last weekend I took a trip into the town centre to pick up a few bits and pieces for my holiday (must haves, of course...)! This outfit is what I would usually wear for short shopping trip! I've really been loving the black roll neck knits over the past winter months and to be honest even though its spring now I doubt I'll be able to part with this particular one, borrowed of my mum its well worn in now however I cant find one which i love as much. Secondly, my new shoes. are. heaven. to look at anyway as they have quite literally rubbed my feet to shreds however they make me taller so i wont complain, these i purchased from Urban Outfitters and despite them being fairly pricey I couldn't leave this lovely pair on the shelf!

Ever since seeing an image on Tumblr of the Oslen twins, I think it was Ashley papped wearing a plaid checked shirt belt. I absolutely love the Oslen twins and their fashion and i think this look is probably the easiest to recreate! Charity shops, Primark etc. you can pick up these shirts for less than £10, its worth looking in the mens section if you want a less fitted style! If you want to look effortless this look is too ideal, 90's inspired grunge! With a white clutch too and Ozzy shades I think it keeps the look very fresh and still on trend! You could even vary the colour of the shirt or bag depending on the season!

Lots of love,

Hatty x 

No comments:

Post a Comment